Antique Running Light
Pre 1925 combination running light for a Class 2 vessel (26' and under) with original red/green glass navigation lenses. Originally burned oil as indicated by the vents at the top. Can be electrified or used with a candle.
Includes original removable screen, which was used when the light was mounted on the bow to make clear the vessel's direction at night.
Beautiful patina. Excellent as a functional, decorative piece for a mantle or table.
- 9" tall x 5" diameter
- Galvanized steel and brass
- Patented 1913